All posts advertised by Lumen Christi College will be subject to the following requirements:-
- The requirement for candidates to produce photographic proof of identity at interview.
- The requirement for Governors to query gaps in employment history.
- The requirement for at least one Interviewer on each interview panel to be trained in issues related to Child Protection.
- Appointment to any post in a school is conditional upon receipt of two satisfactory references, one of which must be from previous or current employer able to comment upon the candidate's suitability to work with children/young people.
- The use of police vetting check.
- The requirement to check documentary evidence proving eligibility to work in the UK for all new staff.
Classroom Assistant (Special Needs)
- Vision & Aims
- Job Description
- Application Form (MS Word)
- Application Form (PDF)
- Person Specification
- Monitoring Form